Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Madness - Molly

I Got home today after 3 long days of chemo with my son, and my March package was waiting. A nice bright spot on a dreary rainy day. First off I had to thoroughly enjoy the assortment of stamps used to ship it:
There is a quilt in that, I just know it.

Opening the package I found a tie dye kit with blue, green and turqoise, a gorgeous card with a bowl of citrus fruits, 2 print fabrics, some white fabric, some muslin and a small container of beads in blues and greens.
Loving it all so much! The image on the card is really sticking in my brain and I'm enjoying the circle shapes and how that can be created with tie dye. I have been wanting to dry some fabric dying and here is my chance. May have to wait for a nice warm day (wait, this is Oregon in March), a nice not as rainy day with little wind, and play with the dyes out in the back yard...I can see my self dying anything that isn't glued down....

I'm hoping to get my package for Indigo to the mail tomorrow...will depend on if I can be awake enough tonight to package it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to hear from you, please share your thoughts and feel free to join the fun!